Using traditional build construction, combined with high specification aspects and fittings, Petersfield has the following features:
- Large open plan family area with a hand crafted kitchen, utility/boot room, drawing room, dining room, study, guest toilet, cloakroom, office/gym/cinema room and four double bedrooms all with en-suite and dressing room;
- Villeroy Boch bathrooms, en-suite and guest toilet;
- Underfloor heating, fresh air circulation and heat exchange systems;
- ‘Rako’ mood and energy efficient lighting, and ‘Sonos’ sound, w-fi and security system;
- Substantial insulation and solid oak doors throughout;
- NHBC cover.
Petersfield is approximately 4,250 square feet, and is currently on the market with offers in the region of £1.375m.